This week, On the Stick, we deal with Mike’s distaste for Pulp Fiction, Joe’s disgust with magical realism, Kurt’s disdain for chomping on bits and Eric’s loathing for certain podcast hosts.* Ethan Cheng joins us with an album of the week (Naked Raygun’s All Rise ) and hangs around for discussions on Scott Pilgrim, Monkey Island 2 and Rocket Slime.
- Paul Robertson’s “Pirate Baby’s Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006”
- Fake movie posters featuring Lucas Lee
- The CHUD Show’s interview with Edgar Wright
- LA Times Music Blog reviews the Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack
- Homeboy Sandman and Fresh Daily “Eyes on Vinyl”
- Dillinger Escape Plan “Proceed With Caution”
- Broken Social Scene “Fire Eye’d Boy”
- Running Wild “Marooned”
- Outkast “Slum Beautiful”
- Naked Raygun “I Remember”
*We don’t actually talk about this, but seriously, fuck libsyn.