This week we’re joined by indie game creator and friend of the podcast, Adam Mowery. He talks about the lessons he learned while making his game, The Curse of the Cresent Isle, and give us the album of the week, Blur’s Modern Life is Rubbish. Other topics include: Modding N64 wrestling games, Silent Hill and Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
- Curse of the Crescent Isle on Xbox Live
- bandcamp page for the CotCI sound track
- Hardcore Gaming 101 on No Mercy
- Trailer for No Mercy mod
- No Mercy mod community (I still can’t believe this exists.)
- Modern Life is Rubbish on amazon.com
Almost all the music this week is from the Curse of the Crescent Isle sound track, which you can buy right here.